We are a small hotel, ideal for those who enjoy a family atmosphere and at the same time professional. Fully renovated, the Hotel is in the process of upgrading to hotel 3 stars.
We have 30 Rooms, one of which equipped for disabled guests, all with a fantastic sea view, private bathroom, satellite Tv, direct dial telephone, safe, Minibar, hairdryer, safe, Central heating and free Wireless Internet.
Between the sea and the River, the Hotel Promar is a unique place to spend a vacation or escape from the routine with tranquility and quiet. Just 10 metres from the beach of Porto Novo, the beach ideal for children and the elderly, one of the most rich in iodine in Europe.
Situated in full New Port Beach, in a quiet area for a vacation where you can practice Golf, tennis, fishing, horse riding, swimming, take a boat trip on the calm waters of the river or cycling on biggest bike path from the West.
- common spaces — such as exclusivao for guests dining room, living room, reading area and the corner for the little ones to play with.
- Restaurant O Jacinto — pizzeria specializes in Pizzas and salads, with panoramic terrace.
- Restaurant O Ernesto — specialized in fresh fish and seafood, with panoramic terrace.
- Bar — The Beach Bar You summer/Remedies/Promar Bar the rest of the year.
- Playroom — with Snooker, table football, darts, and table games such as cards, Dominoes, Trivial, Pictonary, chess and checkers.
- Health and wellness — Room with Gym, Sauna, Turkish bath, Hydromassage cabin and Marquise for massages.
- Business Center — Computers with internet access, printer, fax, direct telephone and meeting room.
- Award Beach -private beach with lifeguards, awnings and the typical "tents".
Points of interest
Yet in Porto Novo, the 300 m is the horse riding Centre, tennis courts and the Golf Club of Vimeiro, ideal place to take your first steps in the art of horseback riding, relax with hit some Golf or sweat at all with a nice game of tennis.
The centrality of Hotel Promar allows you to make numerous trips and tours for some of the most beautiful places of Portugal.
- 2 km, Vimeiro — Termas do Vimeiro
- 6 km, Santa Cruz — one of the most popular seaside resorts in the West.
- 10 km, Lourinhã — Dinosaur Museum.
- 17 Km Torres Vedras — lines of Torres.
- 30 Km, Ericeira — Surf nature reserve.
- 30 Km, Peniche — Capital of Surf, Ilha do Baleal and Berlengas.
- 30 Km, Bombarral — Quinta dos Loridos – Jardim do Éden.
- 45 km, Óbidos — one of the 7 Wonders of Portugal.
- 55 Km Sintra — a world heritage site.
- 60 Km, Lisbon — Portugal's Capital.